DrunkenSpacers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endor escalation

2 posters

Go down

Endor escalation Empty Endor escalation

Post by kaitai Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:32 pm

I'm hoping to get some advice on those damn, furry little murder bears and how best to approach Endor Escalation. I think it would be useful to get an idea of the minimums (stars / levels / gear / mods) that still allow people to complete the event. I'm pouring some resources into my furry little critters so I'll update when the event launches, but definitely want to hear from others about what works.

kaitai
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Endor escalation Empty Re: Endor escalation

Post by Anomalous Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:00 pm

Id love to get in on this too.  It wont be long before murder bears are my next priority.

Anomalous
Officer
Administrator
Officer  Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitai Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:49 am

Just 3-starred the event with the line-up below.  I had to revive Scout and Paploo a couple of times, but got through on my first try.  Definitely take out troopers first, then AT-ST.  Basically followed the strategy from here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_ejyF5ns8.  Bonus points for a sweet accent.  Remember, no TMR on last phase.

Chief Chirpa (L) - 7*, Level 85, g8, all level 7 abilities (no omegas), speed 178 (health / speed mods)
Ewok Elder - 7*, Level 85, g10, Guiding Strike / Tribal Healer maxed, Power of the Force level 7, speed 162 (health mods)
Teebo - 7*, Level 85, g8, Stealth Takedown / Guerrilla Warfare maxed, other 2 abilities level 7, speed 134 (crappy potency/speed mods)
Paploo - 6*, Level 72, g8, all level 7 abilities (no omegas), speed 111 (health / potency mods)
Ewok Scout - 6*, Level 72, g8, all level 7 abilities (no omegas), speed 169 (crit. dmg / potency mods)

Probably overkill on the information, but hopefully this helps save some resources (i.e., don't gear / omega unnecessarily).  Also, didn't refresh the battle like the guy in the video suggested.  That's asinine strategery.

Last edited by kaitai on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

kaitai
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anomalous Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Good shit, thanks Kaitai! That info is perfect.

Anomalous
Officer
Administrator
Officer  Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum