DrunkenSpacers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artist of War (Thrawn) Event

Go down

Artist of War (Thrawn) Event Empty Artist of War (Thrawn) Event

Post by kaitai Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:21 pm

I did this for the murder bears, so figured I'd follow up with the Thrawn event.  I 2-starred the event with the line-up below.  Breezed through the first 3 stages (recommend auto-basic on 2 and 3 so that all specials are ready to go on stage 4).  For the last stage, I used Chopper or Ezra to remove taunt, and then took out Deathtroopers first.  Then, took out stormtroopers and left Thrawn for last.  Make sure Zeb stays alive - he can stun Thrawn which was key for me when Thrawn was on his own.  I also used Zeb for most (if not all) of the assist specials, and I think I used Hera's backup plan on Zeb at some point which brought him back once.  I followed advice from gaming-fans about which mods to use, and I didn't zeta any abilities.

Hera (L) - 7*, Level 85, g9, level 7 Outwit and Play to Strength, maxed Backup Plan and Rise Together, speed 212 (health mods)
Chopper - 7*, Level 85, g9, all abilities maxed, speed 183 (2X health and 1X defense mods).
Ezra - 7*, Level 85, g9, level 7 Flourish, all other abilities maxed, speed 157 (crit. chance / offense mods)
Kanan - 7*, Level 85, g8, maxed Clear Mind, all other abilities level 7, speed 128 (2X defense and 1X health mods)
Zeb - 7*, Level 85, g8, maxed Shrug Off, all other abilities level 7, speed 157 (2X health and 1X potency mods)

Hope this helps.

kaitai
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum